Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 2 with Genet - Heavy Photo Post Warning

The next day we walked into the room & she was sitting in her bumpo chair very happy & content.

 Tadah!
 Oh camera, I'd better get serious again.
 She looks like she's trying to learn how to wink
 But she is cutting teeth.  She has 2 little ones in the front bottom but I am sure she will have more the next time we see her, hopefully sooner than later.
 Hey, I really like that thing on your head.
 It looks much better on me.
 No, you can't have it back.
 I'll hang on to it just in case.
 Well, if you won't let me chew on the hat, I guess this will do.  But I'm still going to keep an eye on you.
 Happy Girl
 Yep, the nanny is behind the camera trying to help us get some good pics - it worked.

 Yesterday after seeing her we pretty much just crashed back at the guest house.  Our plane had arrived at 7:45 am so we were pretty tired.  We were so thankful that she wasn't asleep.  She is a different child once she's had her rest & has eaten.  She's going to fit in just perfectly here with the Morrises. ;0)

Tina was able to add the pics to the blog last night.  I am HIGHLY recommending her if you ever need anyone to help you with a blog.  She is so good & wonderful to work with.

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty girl. I remember her easy smile! I'm curious which guest house you stayed at? We were at the Yebsabi and trying to decide whether to stay there or the recommended place (AV) for the next trip....

    ReplyDelete